and so it all begins


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Heathrow Airport
December 3rd 2007
Published: December 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Okay. so its 315pm (london time). ive been in this terminal lounge since 7am this morning. im about to bore my eyes out with a blunt spork., im so effin cranky and tired its unbelievable. but im still super super super super excited about my trip of course. but i just wish i were there already. i hate all this waiting around stuff. im gona go mental.

oh yeah and FYI i took me like 30minutes to figure this crap out. its really confusing. so now i only have 12mins left..

the plane ride started off SO SO SO well. the entire plane was full, except, of course, for the two seats beside me, so now im super stoked to throw up the arm rest and just sleep all the way to london from TO. but then. oh my god i got so effin pissed. just before i was about to move into sleeping position. this huge cow of a human being comes over AND SITS IN ONE OF THE EFFIN SEATS. oh and she smelt like she can just personaly clean out the septic tanks her self before boarding the plane. so im pissed now. cause i cant lie down and sleep. but i put my legs half out into the middle seat between us to claim it as mine. and gradually through out the whole fly, either he ass got bigger, or the snitch was slowly creeping into my zone. which is NOT cool my friend.. NOT cool.
but wat ev's it was okay, but the big man upstairs better take this slip up into account and on my flight from london to south africa, i better either be granted FOUR seats in a row, so i can really strech out in luxury, or i should so be surprised to find that the entire flight is full because david beckham and his gorgous football mates are on it. hell i'll even selt for italian underwear models...
lol just kidding


...but no seriously, come on! lol
i just want to sleep, im so tired im going crazy!

but yeah. im out. cause i need to go see when i have to head over to the gate. id hate to miss my flight and be stuck in london EVEN longer (if thats possible)

i love you all, i miss you all so so so much already!

loves xox

Advertisement



3rd December 2007

HA ha HA
Tell the cow that you have pink eye and SARS and that she should your general seating area immediately

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb