England


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Heathrow Airport
September 6th 2007
Published: September 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Its 7:45 September 6 and Dawn and I have officially just landed in Heathrow, London International Airport. Let me << (rewind symbol) a couple hours so everyone understand what happened during the flight. Well about and hour 1/2 in or so a man starts having heart problems. So the Steward asked if their was a doctor or medic on board. So Dawn being the only to volunteer starts to code the man. She comes back to her seat 25 minutes later telling me he just had heart surgury and that he was having chest pain but their really nothing she could do. So I fall asleep but periodically through the night Dawn was woken up to go check the on the guy...so Dawn got little to no sleep. Then customs was bitch as always i think the move as slower as or slower than the DMV. So >> (symbol 4 fast forward) to 9:00 we are standing outside the Airport smoking a much needed cigarette, when Dawn and I both decided that London was to overwhelming for us at that moment so we left and were on our way to Stonehenge.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0328s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb