mentalism


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Greenwich
July 7th 2007
Published: July 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

mentalism

 Europe » United Kingdom » England » London » Greenwich By Aries Quest
July 7th 2007 this is just a back post (and opportunity to post photos) from the other night in greenwich.

mentalist association gig

it reminded me of a cross between arthouse and a rock and roll party at the eisenhower loft in brooklyn. The crowd was young and hip, in a very similar way that the rocknroll crowd in brooklyn is (but totally not as open and friendly). it was actually eery how similar. the big difference: the music. i'm not even sure i can describe the music very well. it was a wide variety, all very londonesque, cutting edge. some noisy. some more ambient. all really good. there was also this random sort of performance art/music act that involved black stockings, joysticks and sensitized no-no parts (see the pictures, it will make more sense, although not total - you had to be there). hilarious. anyway. those were the highlights.

emily and i stayed when all of our friends left, danced our little bums off, drank other people's wine, stared at pretty boys and made friends with the old men in the corner that gave us some of their spliff. and then we ran away.

photos by josh pollen


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb