Arrival in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Fulham
June 7th 2011
Published: June 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Greetings from the United Kingdom!

Hello everyone!
This will be just a quick email to let you know we got to Kuala Lumpur fine, and then travelled onward to London without any problems, besides our no-sleep. Oh and the old guy next to me whacking me while he slept peacefully... i was tempted to use my pillow to help him sleep forever... haha joking! relax guys!

We got into London about 5:30am after 21hrs total of flight time, and caught the train from Heathrow airport. Wheelie luggage and stairs does not work very well... especially if you take the wrong train and have to go back and try it all again haha! oops. We walked to our hostel, met our roomie... Manuel from Italy... showered, (much needed!) then set off to explore Fulham. Any fulham fans will be delighted to know shorts are only £9.99 haha! oh, we hate the money... Aussie's did the right thing in getting rid of the 1 and 2c coins... so many rubbish coins here.

We got our bank accounts organised, so you may all send us money now.

We will post photos later. The hostel internet/keyboard is way too slow for my liking (even for Craig's slow typing) :P

I said this would be short, but its turning into a long one, so I will stop babbling and go out and enjoy the sunshine! Oh, for all those who doubt... yes, there is sun here, and yes... I still got burnt. gah!

Off to the pub soon for dinner,
Cheerio lads and lasses!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb