The biggest desk and chair I've ever seen!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Enfield Town
September 20th 2005
Published: September 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Largest Desk and ChairLargest Desk and ChairLargest Desk and Chair

This is in Hampsted Heath atop of Parliment Hill.
Today some fellow students and I ventured to Camden Town, which has the best vintage shops I've seen so far, and to Hampsted Heath. Hampsted Heath is an enormous heath that has a hill called Parliment Hill which was told to me to be the highest point in London. Hampsted Heath also had the largest desk and chair I've ever seen (kind of odd location), I will insert some pictures to explain. Tomorrow some different people and I are going to visit the changing of the guard and back to Camden so that I can actually look around and do some shopping (light shopping, don't worry dad). I miss you all and hope that you are well!
Love,
Jen


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Largest Desk and ChairLargest Desk and Chair
Largest Desk and Chair

This is in Hampsted Heath atop of Parliment Hill.
Largest Desk and ChairLargest Desk and Chair
Largest Desk and Chair

This is in Hampsted Heath atop of Parliment Hill.
Largest Desk and ChairLargest Desk and Chair
Largest Desk and Chair

This is in Hampsted Heath atop of Parliment Hill.


22nd September 2005

Gramps Grauel Says hello
Sounds like you are adapting quite well. I told you there is so much to see in England. I encourage you to take the train out to Bath and stop at Stone Henge. Of course London, Salisbury etc etc so interesting.
25th September 2005

that is a really big chair. What is the purpose of that? Did you buy anything at the vintage shops? ttyl. keep up the blogging it is interesting to read. uncle Jeff wants to know if you have any new boyfriends. LOL bye.
25th September 2005

Hey, whats up? You know, I didn't even know you were in Europe until my mom started talking about your travel blog. hahaha! Well, anyways, hows it goin there. It sounds like a lot of fun. keep in touch, my email address is JustinWalker123@msn.com
27th September 2005

WOW!! Sounds like you have lots to do and see, besides studying, ohhh don't forget that item, lol. Everyone is great here, just got back from our cycle trip to North Carolina, went thru the mountains, what beautiful rugged country. Your dad went also the weekend to run the Deels Gap, which is 318 curves in 11 miles of mountain roads. We passed on that one but the couple we were with went on it with their goldwing. Us old folks stayed behind. We did good to ride thru mountains and the interstates. Went to a bike rally in Fletcher NC. Was quite a interesting trip. Study hard now, time is flying by, here so won't be long until your back in good ole Indiana. Grandma W.

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb