This is Piccadilly Line to Cockfosters.


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Earls Court
June 30th 2008
Published: July 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello world!
The five are finally all together after a long, flight filled, jet-laggy day. So far, our adventurers have run into their fair share of excitement.
Eleni raves about a breakfast/lunch of toast, eggs, bacon, and cheese, and also about her little black wallet with a notebook so she can quickly jot down all her little adventures.
Adi's backpack didn't arrive... but it should come tomorrow if all goes well. If it doesn't go well, he'll get compensation by delta and his insurance company yay!
Adi, Nolan, and Parker explored a bit of London today, seeing Buckingham Palace, Piccadily Circus, Hyde Park, Tower Bridge, London Bridge, the outside of the Tower of London and the London Dungeon, and a couple of other places.
Eleni and Sam took an epic nap, and we all met up outside Trafalgar Square to witness a Canadian-themed concert! Finally, after much debate, we settled in a traditional English pub to enjoy fish and chips, salads, lasagna and a yummy piece of apple pie. After dinner, we walked towards Big Ben and Westminster Abbey to see them flood-lit at night. The clock struck eleven (the chimes were sadly unimpressive) and we headed home. But where was the Underground!? Don't worry, we found it eventually.
Tomorrow we are set to wake up bright and early and head out to the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and the British Museum.

Quote of the Day: "Can you point me in the direction of the nearset Tube?" ~ Eleni
"I am the tube!" ~ Drunken English Bloke

Advertisement



Tot: 0.303s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0995s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb