A Week in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Camden Town
September 11th 2010
Published: September 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We arrived at Heathrow after an uneventful flight, greeted by Leanne & Brad who came to pick us up. Personal service door to door. How nice! We knew that this weekend would be the only days that they didn't have to work, so we took advantage of the time and good weather to go for a walk and do a maternity photo shoot of the twins-expecting couple in Regents Park. We were very pleased with the result - some of the best ones are on Kayla's Facebook page. Leanne's baby bump is getting quite big already, and getting bigger by the day, with three more months yet to go.

We settled quite nicely into a daily routine for the rest of the week. On Monday, we celebrated Richard's birthday by attending a BBC Proms concert at Royal Albert Hall, followed by a nice dinner in a small Italian restaurant.

Most of the rest of our days consisted of lazy mornings, catching up on email, followed by a little wander around various parts of London, then grocery shopping and making dinner. Nothing really earth shattering, but a nice way to spend our days adjusting to the time change.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 66; dbt: 0.1321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb