Bloody Right!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Bayswater
June 29th 2011
Published: June 30th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We made it to London, we have settled currently at the Byron Hotel that is a street away from Hyde Park. It is currently 8:16 PM, but we do not have Internet at the hotel, so this will be posted at a later date. Miles and I have enjoyed a “Pub” lunch, included with a pint of beer and a stroll through Hyde Park. Mom you would of been impressed with the Fish ’n’ Chips, really hit the spot.
The walk was shortened once we realized that Hyde park could take an hour (on the small side) round trip to figure out exactly where and which way we need to go. The park feels like a less developed Central Park, only they have a merry-go-round, and therefore automatically wins the awesome award.
We made it back for what we thought was going to be a short nap, well 5 hours later we have decided to wake up and figure what we will adventure to tonight. The only thing I can’t seem to figure out is what I should wear….the unfamiliar fashion world is frightening, but London as it seems caters to all. Miles and I realized that we have probably heard spoken languages from more Countries than we know, if that can paint a picture.

The room is very small, fitting for Europe, it seems the question of the evening is, “Well, what shall we do?”



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb