Christopher Columbus Who?


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Gloucestershire
August 31st 2006
Published: August 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

“The world is a book and those who don’t travel have only read 1 page.”

THE PLAN:

This is it, a journey throughout the depths of the globe, through timezones, jungles, over oceans, down highways and back. Some would say that an adventure filled with perrils and danger along the way could only be completed by the hardyest of explorer.

I can hear it now, in years to come our names will be uttered in the same breath as the likes of Christopher Columbus, Captain Cook and of course, Michael Palin.

Are you crazy or just god damn brave? I hear you ask. Well the likes of myself and my trusty side kick / girlfriend Jackie are not your average traveller. We are made of tougher things. We laugh in the face of danger, stand toe to toe with the devil and have even been known to sit through a whole viewing of Titanic without crying. (Not including the, 'Hold-on Jack!' part, that had me in shreds.)

So i urge you to join us on our adventure. (Not actually join us literately, as we only have 2 sleeping bags and to be quite honest you are just not really welcome. But to follow the exploration of the unknown through this blog.)

So can you handle it? Can you cut it with Jackie & I? I thought so. I could see that glimmer of adventure and courageous guise in your eyes.

So for now friend and fellow brave, until we meet again (well until we write our next entry) goodbye.

Ben & Jackie


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb