TREASURE HUNT


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Essex » Witham
January 26th 2008
Published: February 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

On Saturday the Diving Club organised a Treasure Hunt from Witham ending up at Woodham through the Dengie area. This was for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and our Diving Club. We were so lucky with the weather which was cold but dry. Four of us have been planning this event for some months, spending time in the area, compiling questions and the route. On the day we dressed up as bunny girls - sleepy, dive, super and sexy bunnies. The Braintree and Witham Times even popped down to take a photo for the paper.

We had twelve teams of between two and four in each team taking approximately a 32 mile route to the Bell Pub in Woodham. Prizes for the winners with the most points, donations and gifts for the raffle, best fancy dress costume and the best drawing. Raffle gifts were gallour and we ended up with £300 for Breathrough Breast Cancer (half the money from entry fee and all donations and raffle money) and £90 for our club (half the money from entry fee only).

A thoroughly enjoyable event that we hope to repeat.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.33s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 59; dbt: 0.112s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb