Tuscany to England


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Essex » Stansted Mountfitchet
September 21st 2019
Published: September 23rd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Friday was our last day in Italy and a day for repacking and taking in the final views of the Tuscan hillsides and olive trees ringing the villa.



At 7:30am on Saturday morning we had an early transfer to Rome Airport for our flights to London and Hong Kong.

The journey was almost all highway, taking 3 hours including a short rest stop. We were able to enjoy our last views of the Tuscan and Umbrian countryside as we whizzed along the highway at about 140km per hour.

Our flight to London was late arriving and leaving but we landed almost on time and would have been back on schedule, had it not been for the lack of ground staff and an aerobridge to help us off the plane!

We were met in the Arrivals Hall in LHR T5 by our driver and made it up to The Arthur Findlay College in Essex, just after 5pm. As the orientation talk had already started, we dropped our bags in a bedroom and headed down for the introduction to our course for the next week.

This week, we will be doing course 37A-19, ‘Pathways to Mediumship’, co-ordinated by Jackie Wright. My tutor is Paul Jacobs and Shelley has an Australian lady, Penny Hayward as her tutor.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



23rd September 2019

TUSCANY to England.
Enjoy your stay in England.The college looks magnificent and full of history. Lucky you.

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb