Happy New Year


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Essex » Nounsley
January 1st 2008
Published: January 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Wayne and I invited a few friends around for New Years Eve to help us celebrate. We prepared a mountain of food - Suzanne cooked a salmon which was delic. Nisa made her famous Pavlova mmmmmmmm and Jan prepared her Mud Slide (chocolate roll)-. Lots of salad, bread, cheese, veg, cravettes, prawns, beef etc made up a feast of food.

Everyone arrived smartly dressed, and the eating began, we gorged and chatted for ages, lots of drink fuelled conversation. We eventually got down to business and played GAMES. Articulate, In the Bag and Pass Word took us up to Midnight. Champagne and a very bad rendition of Auld Lang Syne (no one new all the words) saw in the New Year. We continued to play Pass Word for a bit before people headed off home. We stayed up a little bit longer with Jan who was staying over, chatting and watching telly before falling into bed til late the next day - Egg and bacon rolls started our New Year day off with a bang.

Highlights - the team with the ‘hats’ on - all very stylish as they are part of my extensive collection. My dress finished off
Suzanne and her dateSuzanne and her dateSuzanne and her date

Something a bit fishy about this guy Suzanne!
with slipper socks. Breaking Password and Wayne fixing it just before New Year. And all the yummy food (which we carried on eating for a few days!).

Hopefully everyone had a good time. Thanks to Suzanne for the pics!



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 18; qc: 93; dbt: 0.1027s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb