Dead brain...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Essex » Feering
November 6th 2006
Published: November 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I am currently incapable of work as my brain has died. It is tragic! May have overdone things this weekend!

Friday I was very well behaved. Lucy and I stayed in and watched telly. We played beat the adverts, and had a laugh! Brilliant. Although she said I was a bloke as got the burps! This was without beer so little does she know!!!

Saturday we decided that we needed more residents in the flat. Lucy wants a cat or something, such a shame that Boydens (or rental) say no to pets!!! However we did decide that we would be ok with Fishies! Soo after a lie in and some vegging out we hit town. We started at Wilkos with some reccie work on the cost of cheap fish food. Then went down to the Tollgate centre to SeaPets. We spent ages debating fish - I wanted a little shark and a really cool see through glass fish who looked like a swimming skeleton, Lucy wanted some other thing! We decided to find a man to tell us what fish would live together. We were politely informed that we were looking at the hot water fish so we would need a heater. This was too much effort so we looked at goldfish. We ended up with 2 fish - one called scales (mine) and one called scelly (Lucy’s) we will go back next month to pick up Bruce (a big black goldfish) as the man said we could only really start with one fish (we went with 2 as he said ok when we did sad faces at him!) as they need to establish an immune system in the tank.

Saturday night I went down to Nounsley and picked up Jeff and Wayne. Headed back to Colchester where Jeff finished my Mars Bar Vodka shots (and he wonders why the night was a blur) we played with some Flugel (bottle tops on noses…) and drank other stuff. We then left for town and went to Edwards first. Had a dance and more drinks then left and went to the Hippo! Fantastic! Lucy looked sooo unimpressed by Hippo (crazy Route fan!) and bonded with Jeff! Met some interesting people and generally had a great time. Rolled down the hill and got back in at about 4am! Lucy was pissed off cause she had left earlier and walked back by herself (oopss - sorry!)

Sunday woke up at about 8am, went back to sleep for a bit then finally left my room at about 11ish and as giant duvet monster found the sofa. It was sooooo cold in the flat - no heating in the bedrooms brrrrr. Died in front of the telly for a while. Then in the pm went with Lucy to visit Wayne. Wayne, Jeff, Lucy and I chilled out for ages and then Wayne and I went out on his Harley - he has a new back rest so felt less like I was sliding off every time he accelerated and this time had my own jacket so did not look like a giant parachute! Lucy and Jeff followed us in his BMW! Was great fun!!! Didn’t really want to leave but had to as had a ..dun dunnn deeeeeeer … DATE!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

How tired am I!!!How tired am I!!!
How tired am I!!!

Also very hard to take photo of self with phone!!


Tot: 0.273s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 19; qc: 87; dbt: 0.0817s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb