On the Move Again


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » East Sussex » Brighton
August 8th 2017
Published: August 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Nymans Nymans Nymans

The girls
So it's Monday today and Mel and I are on the move again..... Brighton here we come!

But before we get there there's a whole day to explore! National Trust gardens and house at Nymans, beautiful place, the house was damaged badly by fire in 1947, but an area of the house was saved and you can walk around it, so lovely. The flowers were incredible and the trees thar are still standing after the great storm 30 years ago are majestic!

In the house Anne, Countess of Rosse would hide a fox teddy somewhere in the house for the children to find and guess what they had little cuddle foxes to buy and we know MJ (or his mummy) is a foxy fan! So foxy will be winging its way to espana next week!

After a lovely stroll around the gardens, daddy and Joan took us for a lovely pub lunch....yummy indeed!

And off to Brighton we headed, daddy drove us there and it was fab to get a great big hug from Uncle Al and Maggi, so lovely to have arrived. Daddy and Joan stayed for a cuppa and a chinwag and then headed home.
ItalianItalianItalian

Mel and me with Uncle Alan
Thank you daddy and Joan for the last few days, it's been awesome!

Nonstop chattering away, the four of us went to Alans favorite Italian for tea.... And yummy it was.

Tomorrow Brighton here we come.... Only got a short time before Mel heads to Southampton so got to pack it in.... Choccywoccydodas, the lanes, pier...Lots to see not many hours to see it!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

NymansNymans
Nymans

This history of....
NymansNymans
Nymans

The gardens
NymansNymans
Nymans

The house
NymansNymans
Nymans

Arty shot by Mel
NymansNymans
Nymans

Lovely gardens with a lovely lady
NymansNymans
Nymans

lovely photo
Nymans Nymans
Nymans

Pretending to be reading hehe! Looks good!
NymansNymans
Nymans

The destroyed part of the house, tragic!
Brighton MarinaBrighton Marina
Brighton Marina

Din dins at the Italian.... Yummy!
Brighton MarinaBrighton Marina
Brighton Marina

Italian with the gorgeous Maggi


12th August 2017

What a fab day
Your trip seems to be going perfectly darling. All sounds so nice xxxlove you

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb