Day 3


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Dorset » Bournemouth
July 1st 2014
Published: July 8th 2014
Edit Blog Post

30/6/2014 (Mon)

A beautiful sunny day but a bit chilly in the morning. Lowest temp 11°C.

There was a little chaos on the first day of school. The school bus, which should be picking up students at different spots along a designated route, was late and caused some panic to the students. But finally all students arrived at the school safely. Since it was the first re-union of them after arrival in Bournemouth, the students were all eager to share their experiences from the previous day. Luckily, no one complained about the food provided by the host families.



Cavendish School of English is run by a German owner so most of its students are from Germany. There are also a large number of students that come from Spain, Italy, Ukraine, Russia and even India.



There was no class in the morning on the first day. The students were given free time to stroll freely on the streets to explore the city centre of Bournemouth.



After the city tour in the morning, the students attended a test which at the end allocated them into 4 groups. Lessons started at 1:30pm. All of them had a break of 15 minutes after 1.5 hours and continued to study for another 90 minutes before the second break. The lessons ended at 5:30pm.and the students were delivered home by the school bus.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb