Still in the UK!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Devon
January 16th 2007
Published: January 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello to everyone checking out the first blog entry!

Well I just thought a good idea would be to let you all know where we are going and where we will be for the 4 months we are away.

We leave on the 5th Feb flying over to Bangkok and staying in Thailand for 2 weeks.

Then onto Hong Kong for a week experiencing the parties of the Chinese New Year while we are there.

Following that a nice long flight to Australia into cooler climates that will be cairns making a fun and long coach journey down to Sydney stopping off to check out the sights on the way.

Once in Sydney a quick hop over to New Caledonia to meet my (sarah) cousin Ben, Natalie and Little Sam (Hello!) for a couple of weeks and they are going to show us the fabulous sights.

New Zealand is the next destination for a month of campervan driving starting in the south island making our way up to the north and flying out of Auckland the day after Nicks birthday to the island of Fiji.

In Fiji we are resident to the glorious island for two weeks experiencing the life in the Fijian way -(likely slow paced and chilling and maybe a few cocktails).

Our last country is over to USA- Calafornia flying into LA for a few days checking out all the touristy places (mingling with the stars..if we dont come back you know we have been hunted for the next hollywood film and are in rehearsals...call my agent!)
If we dont get lucky in the film industry we will just head on with our plan and drive to San Fransisco for a few days before we fly back on the 7th June!

Gosh im even exhausted just writing about it...will need another holiday when we come back!

Will keep in touch

Lots of Love

Sarah and Nick





Advertisement



17th January 2007

Looking forward to seeing you !
Chilling, camping, swimming among the lagoon fishes, most probably spending some time on the internet with your friends, having some nice shrimp meals... here is the plan for you two in New Caledonia. So have a brilliant time in the meanwhile, and we will be happy to follow you reading this travelblog. Lots of love Your cousins
18th January 2007

Hey
Hey Guys This all sounds awesome, I'm so jealous, have a fab time! xxx
20th January 2007

Im very jealous!
So it looks like you will be having such a great time! i will be disappointed if i do not receive regular up dates! it seems you are going to places that i have always wanted to go, so i cant wait to hear the stories!
26th January 2007

WOOOO!!! gona miss ya!!!!
wow, just got to finishing my emailing account read when i poped on here to check yor itineray!!! wow (cant spell of course)...... Well hope you have a lovely time and gona be your last day tomorrow!! boOOOOO!! :( well i know its for all good things though!!,, keep ya posted on the tribe at CDS and will see ya later aligater!!!!

Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb