Almost time to move on again..


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cornwall
September 1st 2005
Published: September 1st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Kia ora everyone, well my time in Newquay is comming to an end, I finished work with the bungy and road buggys 2 days ago. Was kinda sad to be pulling it all down after such a great 2 months chilling out there in the sun everyday. I was really lucky to get that job and have such a cool crew however im sure my liver doesnt agree. We had a huge weekend for bank holiday when the population boosts up to like 200 thousand from 16 thousand during winter. 12 Kiwi friends from London came down and it was mayhem, The All Blacks game at 8am Sat morn kicked it all off and it ended monday morning. Otherwise ive been enjoying the beaches, work, meeting alot of really cool people, we have switched caravans with some dramas but all good. There are some pretty cool things to do here that i havent seen anywhere else, for example.. Nige and I went to battle boats in Holywell bay the other day, you hop into a two seater floating tank with turrets and working motor and cruz around this mini lake thing shooting other people in there battle boats. Was alot of fun but came out soaked. A few fires on the beach have been had, alot of waves and way to many laughs. Unsure exactly of my plans now, bradda Rickstar flys into London next week so will take it from there.
Heres some random photos over the last few weeks.
Miss you all, till next time much love
Dan


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

BBQ with crewBBQ with crew
BBQ with crew

Kadia, Eddie, Nick and silent bob


17th September 2005

hi Dan
Hi Maaan, nice to see our hole stuff, bungee jumping team on photos. I'm finnishing my school projects now, and in 10 day I'm moving to grenoble to france, You've got to get a snowboard and come to visit me there dude, to surf on snow a little!!!

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 28; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb