The Test Camp


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cornwall » Lostwithiel
March 26th 2013
Published: March 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We decided that a test camp would be a good idea. The plan was to pack all the kit and take it for a test run to make sure we knew how everything works and make sure we had everything we need.

Last year we went camping in Cornwall so we could have some time on our own and the kids (squids) can spend some time with there dad who lives down there. So we packed up what we had and went. We had a few issues once down there. One being our tent leaked along with other things like our airbed being way to small and not holding air.

Anyway. This Easter weekend we are going back down the Cornwall to go camping and use all our kit. Now for those of you reading this in the UK you can see why I am slightly concerned about the weather. For those anywhere else it is freezing. Literally in places. There is lots of snow, sleet, rain and very windy. The long range weather forecast is saying it will be dry but very cold. We have a pitch that includes electric hook up so we can going to take a small 2KW heater with us and if it is really cold and the heater isn't doing much we will retreat to Gaby (the car) and take refuge in there.

I go all our kit together in our garage the other day to make sure we had what we needed and all the kit was in one place and to read the instruction on our new bits. Yes I actually read the instructions.

I will try post some pictures of our camp and hopefully some videos so you can see what we were up to.

Lets home the weather warms even very slightly will be nice.

More to come.........

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb