First injections+consultation


Advertisement
Published: July 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So,

had my first injections of Hep B and Rabies today , gotta have 2 more of each before i go then like 3-4 more (diptheria, typhoid etc)

Had to go private for those 2 as the NHS is not good at doing things these days, but they are doing the rest for free,

it actually turned out cheaper than the NHS and was by far better, i even got a half hour consultation.

Sadly the consultation consisted of alot of "This can kill you...." and "If you forget to take this your in trouble"

apparentlly im going at the worst time of year for diseases and am walking into an area thats heavily contaminated with a disease that degrades your bones to the point they snap.

I really do pick great timing to go on travelling dont i?

Oh well, only 3 more appointments to go and they are all done!

Roll on the flight.


(christ.... less than a month to go.....)



Advertisement



28th July 2008

Injections
You must learn to crawl Chris in case your bones snap or even learn to roll to move yourself along should the need arise! Of course if you do this you will be on eye level with the porcupines and that could be dodgy! You must not anticipate wearing a kilt whatever you do - it could get wrapped around your ankles! I am very excited about your trip as I will be in Australia myself from May 9th -23rd! Will you be recognisable in a herd of sheep!!??

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb