Scotland and being Reunited with Electronics.


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cambridgeshire » Cambridge
August 30th 2008
Published: August 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Guard Maddy.Guard Maddy.Guard Maddy.

I don't think I'd have the right attention span to be a guard.
Hi guys!

Well, Scotland was wonderful, and being reunited with electronics is awesome. I can't decide which one I like better... nah, just kidding!

We travelled for hours and hours but in the end we got to our destination, Edinburgh. But while we were travelling, we passed a town called Carluke. My dads name is Carl Luke. Scary. We stopped to take photos and then travelled on. The first night we got put in the late arrivals. It wasn't that bad though.

The next day we all had a bit of a rest day. All exept Albert and Dad. They had gone into town to get Albert's plaster off. It rained and rained. We made a banana cake for them. We waited and waited and finally, they came. Albert's arm looked really skinny. It looked freaky! It's still a bit stiff.

The day after the plaster was taken off, we went into town and had a look around. The Edinburgh festival was on. We saw some street acts. It was exciting. We didn't really do much that day but look around. The next day was alot more exciting. We started out by going to Edinburgh Castle. We
Dad's town.Dad's town.Dad's town.

Wow, a town named after my Dad, Carluke.
saw old cannons that no longer worked and took a short tour. We went right up to the top. it was really windy up there. There was a small church that people could rent for their weddings. It could only hold roughly 25 people. We saw the Scottish crown jewels. We went down to the dungeons. It was very cool. We saw how the prisoners lived. You can see some names and dates engraved on the wall. We went back after that.

We travelled on after those two days looking around Edinburgh. We spent the next night in Yorkshire.

After Yorkshire (where we didn't really do anything) we travelled to my cousins, cousins house, Melissa. There, we were reunited with electronics. They had a TV with heaps of channels, an X-box and wireless. I could have stayed there longer, but the trip has to go on. We went to an awesome playground where we went back each day, a total of 2 times. I liked Mels house alot. On the last night, she did my hair in braids. It looks so cool.

Thats the end of Scotland and Mels House for me.
From Maddy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

No plaster!No plaster!
No plaster!

Hey! Somethings missing!
A wet day.A wet day.
A wet day.

Very wet.
Fire!Fire!
Fire!

Fire the cannons!
The wall in YorkshireThe wall in Yorkshire
The wall in Yorkshire

Just sitting on a wall.
A house.A house.
A house.

Look at the roof!


Tot: 0.257s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb