The end..


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Berkshire
January 17th 2007
Published: August 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I am writing this from my dads house in Sunningdale so this year has been one full circle. Arriving back in London on the same day that we left (but one year later of course) is a little bit surreal but being welcomed home at the airport by dad mat and caz was amazing and we had fun back at dads house last night.

Returning to Delhi after Agra was pretty painless and we stayed in a nicer hotel (the ajanta) next door to the one we stayed in last time, thats the one which still has no front wall, very strange. The last day was spent shopping for souvineers and presents for people back home adding another heavy bag to carry back to london, as well as the three we already had and a large wicker tube full of pictures and stuff.

The flight was also pretty painless apart from the usual lack of leg room and one man mistaking me for a table and planting his big heavy hand luggage on my lap as we were leaving the plane at the end.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Winchester CathedralWinchester Cathedral
Winchester Cathedral

For those of you who didn't know - Jane Austin is burried here and a couple of the English Kings were coronated here. Winchester was the capital of England before London took over - FACT!
Tom to interviewTom to interview
Tom to interview

check out that new suit...
Bob, Caz & Lucy dancing in the kitchenBob, Caz & Lucy dancing in the kitchen
Bob, Caz & Lucy dancing in the kitchen

Good to be back. The homecoming party


Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 18; qc: 73; dbt: 0.0846s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb