All for the love of a little plastic brick.


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Berkshire » Windsor
October 2nd 2010
Published: October 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

With a break in the rain forecast, we thought it best to make a trip to Legoland while the sun shone. We were up and out nice and early - not much chance of sleeping in with Lego in Little Cocky’s sights! Before too long, we were all happily immersed in the land of the little plastic brick.

Cocky and I liked the Lego miniatures the best, of which there were plenty to look at all around the park. The miniature village, featuring landmarks from all over the world was a special highlight. If asked to choose a favourite part, Little Cocky would be hard pressed to name just one thing, but would likely list the train ride and driving school high on his list. Margery had very kindly packed us a picnic lunch, which we enjoyed on the go - too much to do to stop and eat! We stayed all day, only leaving when the park closed for the day. Reluctantly at that.

We were treated to roast chicken with John’s home grown veggies, followed by homemade apple pie (including home grown apples) for dinner. Mmmmm!!!!

LITTLE COCKY’S COMMENTS: Legoland was so cool, I wish we could stay there! We didn’t want to leave, but had to when it closed. Dad & I went on a sky rail, mum liked the miniature village. I went to Lego driving school and got my Lego driving license!



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.251s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0603s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb