Pulling it all together


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Berkshire » Reading
April 17th 2007
Published: April 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

1st leg



1st leg
lee and vicky
So its drawing close so i thought i'd better start writing our bloggs just to let everyone know whats going on and what our plans are so far and i guess say hello to all those people out there who dont actually know us. So we leave this life of 6 day working weeks and parking fines, rent days, fast food blah blah blah........ in a little under two weeks. Our first destination is Ecuador and the first city is Quito, we have our airport transfer aranged and the hostel booked (the secret garden). We figured that it was best to pre arrange these details at least until we'd had our spanish course which starts the weekend after we arrive. The course consists of 20hrs classroom spanish and afternoon excursions over the course of a week at a costal location with our own beach hut and 3 fully catered meals a day, just about everything needed to take stoke before the epic journey south to Chile over the next 5 months.
So now all thats needed is to learn to type alot quicker, fuigure my new camera out and check and double check that i really actually need everything thats in my bag.
Adios Lee

Advertisement



8th May 2007

Good Luck
Hey Bro.......just wanted to say good luck to you and Vicky on your travels. I know you will have loads of fun seeing all the sights and meeting loads of new people......just make sure you look after each other and be safe! See you in October :o)

Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.069s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb