Sharing Family History along Lake Luzerne


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland
November 11th 2013
Published: June 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 46.0193, 7.74603

The next day we walked down to the boathouse and looked around. The guys did some work out in the yard and Laura even joined in with pulling a few weeds. Had lunch and then it was time for the family meeting and so we took the bus into Lucerne.

Walked around for awhile and had a coffee at one of the outdoor cafes on the water and then went and did some shopping for dinner. The Coop was a madhouse. It was in the train station and everyone seemed to be there getting last minute things before heading for home.

We bought steaks to grill over the fireplace. Stefan's father had built a grill that could be used indoors to grill so we did. Steaks and zucchini with salad. The Canadian and Argentinian were the best. Lemon pound cake from brother Andreas and some of his nice gourmet coffee.

Sunday was cold and rainy and we just fixed a delicious pumpkin soup and lazed around. On Monday back to Lucerne where we had afternoon tea with Sefan's mom. She walked with us down to the bus stop and on the way commented she was ready for winter so she could toboggan down the driveway! Said our goodbyes and back to Zurich.




Additional photos below
Photos: 120, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb