The travel and arrival


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Lausanne
December 5th 2012
Published: December 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

2.30 am

Wake up and quickly get all bags down stairs, waiting for the arrival of the taxi driver the excitement was building!

Then what could of been disaster struck, the taxi turned up and was no bigger thAn a normal estate car.

We managed to squeeze all bags in, and myself and Simon.



A quick nap and we where soon slurping coffee at terminal 5 Heathrow!



So everntually we saw the plane that would be takIng us to our new home in Switzerland for the winter! Constantly checkifor wether we had left anything behind we boarded the plane.



Zzzzzzz I was asleep benforce take off! And only woke up as the air hostess came over the speaker saying we where soon to land!



Our bags where quick, but unfortunately still very heavy! My hands hurt whilst writing this now! Thankfully we found Geneva train station with ease, but that is all we found, four platforms and one ticket machine seemed inadequate to say the least for such a big place!



We found our way (or so we thought) till the train came to a holt at what seemed to be the right stop, it suddenly didn't seem right, we stayed on and the. Changed at the next stop! YES WE WHERE RIGHTTTTT!!!



After we made it to the apartment which is beautifully situated in the small town Chable! To be greeted by our new Pet (a cute ginger cat) peering in through our window.



Overall a successful but tiring trip!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb