Travel to Geneva- Experts Guide for the first time visitors


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Geneva
April 10th 2019
Published: April 10th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Geneva, the capital of Switzerland, is one of the most consistent cities in international relations around the world. This is one of the most attractive in terms of aesthetics, and at the same time trends in its modern activities.



Museums and Galleries

The Museum of International Reform offers an insight into the mystical and traditional aspects of reform. Unusual things, documents, and books about the value of gold dust, rare impressions and pictures illustrate the relationship between Geneva and reform. The ICRC museum is a kind of museum that not only offers the Red Cross service to humanity with physical and graphic illustrations that provide concrete evidence of their claims but also somehow manages to reach the heart of the stones and encourage them to play an active role in these activities. Musée d'Art et d'Histoire is a perfect combination of art collections with detailed understanding and artifacts.



Parks and Gardens

Par Des Bastions is the essence of impeccable green spaces and aesthetic charm. Take some time and visit this place to soothe your spirit and relax your mind. The best place to think about the situations you deal with in your life. Another similar garden known for its plants is Parc des Eaux Vives. The badminton cover provides a wonderful panorama of the lake from which you leave.



Bar, Clubs and Pubs

Geneva is always a city full of dynamic activities, regardless of the time factor. Clubbing is an important social event for people from Switzerland who need an excuse to play and will probably do it for some reason. They have frantic fervor for 3 o. Dance, drinks, and discos. Café de la Gare, La Clémence and Café Demi-Lune are the best places to have a drink if you want to drink as if there is no tomorrow. Reputation provides everything you can order. Moloko Bar is another of Spain's most famous nightlife spots due to its young crowds and lively celebrations.



Activities and events not to miss

Téléphérique du Salève is an Alpine place to sit and is famous for its scenic views that you can enjoy while traveling. It gives an inspiring view of a mountain. Desert and Lake Geneva area. There are many events that you should visit if you are in Geneva, which is also very popular among different travelers; the Auto Show is the best example. The yacht race is also one of the activities that you should be proud of and witness as a witness to this amazing event in Geneva.



Geneva International Airport

Geneva International Airport is 5 km from the city center. From the ticket machine at the baggage retrieval area at the airport, get a free Unireso ticket, which will allow you to use public transport in Geneva for 80 minutes. Arriving at Geneva airport, Geneva Airport Transfer can quickly get to nearby ski resorts, but you may wonder why you would choose this place for so many others when it comes to your precious free time. In practice, if you visit

Advertisement



Tot: 1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.5755s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb