The Wedding


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden
July 28th 2004
Published: September 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well, time to get this going again. We returned from Europe the end of July, after flying back to Sweden for Kristina’s wedding; the main reason we flew over 6,000 miles to begin with. Marie, from Quebec, also flew out for the wedding and we had plenty of time to visit with her. What made this even extra special was the fact that it was exactly 10 years ago that both she and Kristina came to California as exchange students and became good friends; we toasted the event with French and Canadian wine at a lovely dinner held at Kristina’s place where we sampled moose (cooked 2 different ways). The wedding was one of the most beautiful and special that we have ever attended. We ferried out to a resort island off the Swedish coast and gathered in a church built in 1742. Everyone had a wonderful time and we got to meet lots of family. Did we mention it was a beautiful wedding? Thank you Kristina, once again, for the special memories.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



18th September 2006

wow
Hello Mike and Kathy, I sure love this blog page. Looks like you two are up and going again. Have safe travels.
20th September 2006

I love getting your emails about all the adventures you've taken. I havent' talked to you lately and so much is new. I got married last year and we are expecting a baby girl this november! Keep having fun and writing about them for us to enjoy!

Tot: 0.295s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 19; qc: 81; dbt: 0.0944s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb