Lund


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden
August 5th 2008
Published: August 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Went back to visit friends in Lund. I got to see Helen and Leo, and their two week old son....Gabriel. He is such a good baby....and was super cute. It was nice being in Lund...seeing old places, going to my favorite Swedish grocrey store, and relaxing. We also went into Copehnagen for a day...we spent some time in this hippie area, and the rest just wandering.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Roses in LundRoses in Lund
Roses in Lund

In July roses bloom all over Lund. This is one of the cobblestoned streets with rose bushes.
CopenhagenCopenhagen
Copenhagen

I didnt take many pictures in Copehnagen because we spent most of our time on the hippie street where they were trying to sell pot and didnt let you take pictures. I took this on the main street in Copehnagen after we all bought some ice cream from McDonalds.
GabrielGabriel
Gabriel

Gabriel...about two weeks old.
Auntie LaurenAuntie Lauren
Auntie Lauren

Please note the shirt in the background. I got to go and visit the day before I left Lund...talk to the parents and hold Gabriel.
Martins BBQMartins BBQ
Martins BBQ

We had a BBQ for Martins 25th birthday. It was behind his apartment and we ate our fill of hamburgers, pineapples, and ice cream.
Martins BirthdayMartins Birthday
Martins Birthday

In Copenhagen we bought Martin this cool drum. After the BBQ he tried it out for us.


26th August 2008

too cute! tell leo and helen I said congrats.

Tot: 0.269s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0693s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb