We're on our way to Stockholm....


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Västra Götaland County » Alingsås
July 26th 2009
Published: July 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

our trip

the way we went. soo hard but fun in the end.

Additional maps: our trip

We finally made it from malmö to Göteborg by truck and ´finally around 3am got to sleep next a lake in the bush just up a mountain. We spent the day in town but it was pouring down like the sky was ripped open. we couldnt get wetter than we did. that night we stayed in a camp ground so we could dry off and have a nice warm shower and hot chips too. the people were lovely and very helpful there so it made our stay enjoyable. on Friday we went on a ferry aroun´d the city of Göteborg and had a nice tour of the water areas then we went to the theme park there called Liseberg. it was sooooo awesome we went on loads of rides and did some games (l only won one prize..a key ring) we had such and awesome time we forgot the time and by the time we went back to the camping ground the reception was closed with all our gear inside, luckly there was 1 worker whop was nearby by chance and he let us in. we then traveled to our previous camp area where we stayed for free and stayed the night. the next morning we left bout 10am and our destination was to get to stockholm....all though not in one day. so we made it around 75kms away to a town called Alingsås where we decided we were so exhausted that we found a pay camp ground to stay, not a very good one but a cheapish one non the less. the reason we were so tired was because we made a wrong turn and ended up taking a longer way up a HUGEEEE mountain. it was sooo big. but we are now deciding if we will take a train for a bit or cycle the whole way. even though we suffered a bit it was all worth it and we are having an awesome trip. cant wait for more to come...
ps can load pictures here so will later on....miss you alll

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0275s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb