Sea Day en route to Warnmunde - Berlin


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County
July 12th 2017
Published: July 13th 2017
Edit Blog Post

We woke to a sunny day again….. no complaints – and had coffee on our balcony. Today is wash day and we camped out after breakfast in the small laundry room to snag on of the 3 washing machines. Of course, since we are on the back end of our cruise everyone else has the same idea. So, this morning will be spent relaxing between babysitting our laundry and waiting for machines.

We have met some interesting people on the ship and last evening one of the gentlemen at our table had actually gone to both Royal Roads and RMC in Kingston. Everyone seems to be rather well traveled and the dinner conversation usually involves sharing of amusing stories. One evening we did have a table where everyone seemed to be talking about their various medical issues – fortunately neither Zoltan or I could contribute much to the conversation. We can’t contribute much to music trivia either….. we thought we would give it a try and ended up with a miserable score of 10 out of a possible 30. We are still figuring out if we are actually the ‘cruise types’ and not sure we fit on this particular ship which seems to appeal to an older crowd – many with mobility challenges.



Good news on the laundry though….. I quickly secured two washers followed by a dryer so was able to get all of our laundry done within a reasonable time frame. We spent the balance of the day doing our 1 mile walk around the deck, attending some of the lectures and ending up with happy hour in the Crows Nest – and an hour of classical piano.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb