still exploring stockholm


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County » Stockholm
July 6th 2009
Published: July 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

our apartment is located conveniently. It's easy to take a walk along the water or through the woods. I've been doing more biking also. It's easy to grab a bus into downtown which is maybe a 10 minute ride. Also there is a boat which goes to all the different parts of the city called hop on- hop off. for 100 krona which would be almost 13 dollars, you get a 24 hour pass to visit about 5 different sections of the city and can ride it all u want. I love being out in the boats so it's great for me. Sort of a little nostalgic from growing up on Barnegate Bay in New Jersey.

We went to see the Transformer movie last night. Most of the movies playing seemed to be American new films. The theater was incredibly nice including balcony, a huge step up from most of the movie theaters i'm used to going to.

There's cafe's everywhere it seems so no searching for a good late' ect. Went to a ship museum today. They even had a cafe on an old icebreaker which was part of the historical fleet.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



6th July 2009

I'm so glad that you're having such a great time abroad! Just don't get to comfortable that you never come back! We'd miss you terribly! Are you extending the trip or returning as planned? We're enjoying the blogs and pics, keep it up! Love you!

Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb