THE NIGHTMARE JOURNEY


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Gandia
August 23rd 2008
Published: August 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well we knew it would take 21 hours to travel to valencia but nothing would prepare us for the journey we were about to do.
Firstly we got a train from pisa to tourin to get the connecting train striaght to barcelona. however our train was 40 mins late which meant we missed the train. hearing there were no other trains we had to stay the night in tourin in a hotel. when we woke up we realised we would have to get a train at 9 o´clock at night. being impateint as always we decided there must be another way. after researching this we relised we could head to milan. but never guess what happened our train was late and yes we missed it. however we thought it we coaught a train to nice it was more likely we could get to barcelona and to at least get out of italy. Shortly after we got a train to nice.
At nice we were told to jump on a mersaille train. but guess what.... there were no trains till the next day!!! so this time wse slept in the station. trying to take it in shifts to stay up and guard the stuff. to be fair i just slept sorry travis.
So we caught the train at 6 in the morning. however we could only get a train to the beginning of spain.
That day we managed to get to valencia really late at night. however realised our campsite was 45 mins away by train and never guess wat... yep we missed the last train. so we had to sleep in the streets again but only to get moved by security later that night. we managed to get to gandia our place by 6 but had to wait outside till 9 before reception opene.d however we are here now safe and happy.
but what a shit 4 days we had. we are really looking forward to the tomato festival and the weather here is amazing.
jas and trav
xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0629s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb