Spain Day 21


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Region of Murcia » San Pedro del Pinatar
January 15th 2019
Published: January 15th 2019
Edit Blog Post

At the bar/restaurant, lunchtime At the bar/restaurant, lunchtime At the bar/restaurant, lunchtime

The international community of motorhoming winter sun-seekers gathers!
Third consecutive night "in the wild," and without much driving we were startled to have battery issues last night and this morning, so decided to use an official place with a power supply tonight.
First, though, we went back to the motorhome dealers near Cartagena. Got the replacement parts we needed (for a broken side marker and a cracked 230v cover), as well as the bits to make up a shorter mains cable (unrolling 25m seems silly when we're right next to the supply, and you're not supposed to use it coiled up). Also bought stuff to put in the loo, and (impulse buy alert- they didn't sell shoes or handbags) a pair of armrest storage-pocket things for our folding chairs.
After earlier issues finding pitches anywhere official, we then headed back up to a nearby camperpark (at Santiago del Ribera) at midday - good decision as we got the last available pitch, really designed for big RVs.
Turns out tiday is this site's first anniversary, so they were doing free paella and drinks at lunchtime, and live music early evening (5-8).
Chatted with a single Austrian guy called Gunther over lunch, he shares our view of the stupidity of brexit!
SunsetSunsetSunset

behind our van, and its big sisters!

Relaxing afternoon, apart from Tony installing/assembling all the stuff we'd bought earlier, then chicken casserole and jacket potatoes cooked all-electric (with the background of live music from the bar).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.395s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb