Sun baking, sight seeing and taking shots from a Dildo


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » La Rambla
July 12th 2011
Published: July 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

HOLA!!

I realise it has been a while since I last wrote and I am not going to try to play catch up so a few days of this holiday will forever remain a mystery.

WhatÅ› new? Well we found the coolest club in the world last night. It is this shots bar where every drink is an adventure. We started with flaming shots that lit the entire bar bench on fire, moved on to cream topped shots the bar tender assured us could only be done by licking them while they sat on the bar and destroyed ourselves with tobasco-infused shots just to name a few. The highlight of Chupitas! however was the Monica Lewisky shot. Sure to cause a stir, it is served in a cream-covered dildo. Our new found friend Ciprian did the honours much to the amusement of the entire bar.

But Barcelona has had a slightly more cultural vibe. We did a walking tour earlier that day and discovered the old city which was interesting. We are also perfecting the art of sitting on beaches and doing very little. I am in a fair way to getting a tan!

La Rumblas (main st of Barcelona) is everything it is cracked up to be with stalls, shops a trillion st performers and a massive fruit and vegie market. I am a fan 😊

We have also explored Salamanca, a university town near Madrid in the last few days. I has the most incredible architecture. The cathedral there is breathtaking. The entire city is ancient. I will put photos up later. For the moment I am too hung over to go on.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb