the best hostel ive ever seen in my life?


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » La Rambla
July 22nd 2010
Published: July 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

after a 14 hour train journey in which the world and its wife decided to switch the lights on and off at intermittent periods during the night, we arrived in Barcelona. Sweating our way to the hostel we walked into the luxurious bunk bedded room which has cracks galore and a sofa shoved at the end of the bed that you cant actually access, must be there for decorative purposes.
we went to the beach this afternoon and sunbathed, you could hear the sea lapping in the background, and also the incessant dulcet tones of the locals offering cold drinks, massages, and who knows what else, all for under 5 euros, bargain!
we indulged in a home made salami and edam baguette which involved ripping the baguette open with our fingers and shoving it in, whilst sat on the bedroom floor.
we´ve bought a 3 euro bottle of cava and we´re now going to see where the night takes us. hopefully not to the 30 euro entrance fee, all night of african music that ed wants to go to, but who knows.
x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb