Rent villa Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Cerdanyola del Vallès
March 10th 2015
Published: March 10th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Rent villa Barcelona Catalunya CasasRent villa Barcelona Catalunya CasasRent villa Barcelona Catalunya Casas

Spain holiday rental ,Costa Brava vacation rental catalonia villa rental

Rent villa Barcelona




Barcelona with a beautiful city located between the sea and the mountain, Vacation rental in barcelona has found an awesome balance: a foot in the traditional things and the other in the avant-garde. Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain. It has the reputation of being the most cosmopolitan modern and pioneering city in Spain. You all can found Villa with private pool Barcelona.

Family villa Barcelona where Rent a private villa for your holiday at seaside in Barcelona Province. Catalunya Casas offers luxury villas and apartments for rent, which are close to the water in Barcelona Province. You can see a choice of rentals that are close to the sea on Catalunya Casas website. We have mentioned the location and distance of individual properties from the beaches. Most of our villas in Barcelona Province have their own swimming pools and are therefore ideal for families and a cool group of friends.

Vacation villa Barcelona



While in Barcelona, take a little time to visit Catalonia like Costa Brava and Costa Dorada. Costa Brava is a beautiful and craggy coastline in the region of Catalonia in the north east corner of Spain. You can enjoy the natural beauty here with endless miles of sandy beaches and summer sunshine. You will find modern as well as traditional villas with beautiful gardens at our website that are located nearby fishing villages, sheltered rocky caves and medieval towns with ancient castles.

Costa Dorada, renowned as “The golden coast” is in the southern part of Catalonia. The 20 towns that make up the Costa Dorada cover a marine littoral 216 Kms long, 786 hectares of spacious beaches with clean fine sand and transparent shallow water, ideally perfect for a summer holiday.

Costa Brava vacation rental




where We have an assortment of rental apartments which would perfectly fit in your plan of ideal holiday in Barcelona, especially in Catalonia- Costa Brava and Costa Dorada, the most beautiful and heavenly places in Barcelona Province and Barcelona Holiday Rental.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

rent villa Barcelona Barcelona Holiday Rentalrent villa Barcelona Barcelona Holiday Rental
rent villa Barcelona Barcelona Holiday Rental

Barcelona villa Barcelona Holiday Rental


Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb