The Most Popular Tourist Attractions In Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
October 13th 2014
Published: October 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Barcelona is a huge travel destination in Europe. You need to consider the various different options that are offered. It is a city that you will love and there are various must-see attractions that have to be on your list. Check out those that are listed below and you will not be sorry.

La Salgrada Familia Church

Although the church is not finished, it is an unusual construction that is incredibly famous. It is among the most visited of all tourist attractions and you can see it for free from the outside. If you want to view the church from the inside, it will be difficult. There are over three million people that visit every year and all the queues are long. If you really want to see the inside of this church by Antoni Gaudi, you will need to spend up to 2 hours inside and around 1 hour on the outside. Just make sure that you have the time since there is a thin line between making your trip memorable and turning it into a disaster.

Font Magica Fountain

Most people that see it will recommend it as a definite must see attraction in Barcelona. The Font Magica Fountain was built in the year 1929. Around 2.5 million tourists visit it every single year. You will get a chance to see light and water shows with a free admission from Thursday to Sunday during the summer. The metro station that is the closest is Espanya. During the winter, you can view the show Friday to Saturday.

Picasso Museum

While you make your list of the best areas to stay in Barcelona, try to learn more about the Picasso Museum. This museum is located in the Barcelona Born area and stands out as a museum that is basically famous. You will not get to see the really famous paintings by Picasso. Most of the related exhibits are less known and basically show the artist’s development. Just make sure that you will get early to visit during the summer and weekends.

Las Rambla Street

La Rambla is highly recommended by The Trip Blogger and many other blogs from all around the world. This is a street that starts at the Plaza Catalunya and ends at Port Vell harbor. Many do not see this destination as a truly spectacular option but you will love it because of the human connection you get to feel. This region incorporates many streets and you will want to start visiting early in the day.

FC Barcelona Museum And Camp Nou Stadium



Sports fans do have to consider this travel destination. You may even want to see a home game. Both the FCB museum and the Camp Nou stadium stand out as popular due to the experience created. Millions of visitors get there every single day. You will get to see the largest of all the Nike stores in the continent and we are sure that you will appreciate everything in the museum as a sports fan.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb