Barcelona Day 1 Cruising


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
October 7th 2018
Published: October 13th 2018
Edit Blog Post

10/7/18 - Final day in Barcelona, unfortunately the rain prevented us from going back to La Segrada Familia were we attempting to stand in line to be among the first 500 lucky people to get inside and hear Sunday Mass at 11 am.

Sunday is a slow and lazy day in Barcelona. People tend to sleep in late. The streets were quiet, taxis and uber were hard to find. Finally, after a half an hour of wait we were able to get a taxi and headed to the port and boarded our cruise ship.

Symphony of the Sea, a big awesome ship. We were excited to get on board, once inside, it felt like you were in another city. This ship is magnificent, we felt like, okay, if we want to get lost this is the place to be! People were up and about, restaurants everywhere, elevators going up and down nonstop then, you start to wonder and hope that there are enough of them to take care of all us.

Whats the first thing you do after you've checked into your room? That's right, hit the buffet! Loads of food to satisfy your craving. Let me leave the food part out for a while, I will fill you in on the culinary part of the cruise when we disembark.

If you haven't been to Central Park, well this is your chance to see it or at least a little portion of it. All the specialty restaurant are located in the park. They have this awesome guitar player to entertain you while you're hanging in the area or waiting around for dinner reservation.

Then there's the pool area in 15th floor. Soooo many pools to hold 5500 passengers, There's kids jacuzzis, adult jacuzzis, waterslides, don't even know what the other gadgets are called but, they are all here! Did I mention you can do rock climbing here too? Do you want to learn to scuba dive. Come on over, they have that for you too!

5th Floor, the Royal Promonade, The shopping mecca aboard the ship also has a Starbucks, bars, pizzaria, cafe and pastries BTW, did I tell you they have their own boardwalk in here with a carousel, hotdog stand, arcade and lots more.

The entertainer are really good! If you are love to party, this is the place to be! Put your dancing shoes on and get ready to PARTY!


Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0549s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb