The Audible


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » San Sebastián
July 2nd 2012
Published: July 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well well well. The first problem of the trip. After a fantastic time in London doing just about everything possible we thought that this trip was trending upwards. Apparently europe had other plans. We go to the train station to buy our ticket for San Sebastian andddddddd the train was full for like the next three days. Sooooo after weighing our options we decided to rent a car. Yes you read that correctly. We drove from Paris France nine hours south to San Sebastian Spain. Needless to say it was an adventure. Matt at the wheel Sean navigating and Tim keeping it real in the back. We made a few wrong turns and one very close run in with an empty tank of gas but made it in one piece. Big shout out to our car aka the gerbil. Best car ever. Might invest in one when I get back state side.

San Sebastian has taken over Capri Italy as the most beautiful place I have ever been. It is unbelievable. The beaches, the color of the water, the town, everything is hard to describe in words. The nightlife is surprisingly upbeat for the small surfing beach vibe this place gives off. We stayed one night in a small apartment which was great and now we are in a hostel with a lot of Australians. Lots of fun. We added one to our wolf pack. Ashley is from coloroda and is also going to running of the bulls in Pamplona. Another day or two at the beach and then it will be time for that. Better start stretching now.......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1141s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb