London and San Sebastian, Spain!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » San Sebastián
July 11th 2005
Published: July 11th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Good bye LAGood bye LAGood bye LA

Manhatten beach below
Kia Ora everyone, how are you hope all is well,im doing great after a crazy 2 weeks in London and Spain, I am very glad to say I do not know of anyone who had a friend or loved one around the bombings here and I hope you all can say the same. London is shaken up and using the underground is a bit scary now. Im glad we were all in Spain at the time. I arrived in London on the 26th totally tired and sick, did meet some interesting charaters on the trip however including the Black Ferns on a Candian tour and a very cool dude who owned the corner dairy who took me all the way to the airport. Thanks alot Chow wherever you are! London was crazy as I had no clue about anything and ended up just taking the train to Paddington and booking into a hostel. Spent the rest of the day and most of the next walking around Hyde Park, to Buckingham Palace and Picadilly Circus ways. Got totally lost but thats cool cause im used to it now. Went into the coolest toy store ever which Forest would have gone loopy in...well more than normal. Caught up with Kadia and Chris for a beer for the first time in about a year which was cool. Ended up taking the train to Stansted airport that night and sleeping on the floor to catch my 5am flight to Bilbao Spain, was surprised to find was almost hard to find a spot as alot of people apparently had the same idea. Anyways got to Spain and hitched a ride to San Sebastian with some excutive looking dudes and wandered around for a few hours, slept on a bench for a while, enjoyed the sights on the beach (was a bit outta place with my pack and not half naked thou) till I found the crew. Doist, Cheerleader, Rainbow, Frank the tank, Moby and Pauly. That would be Tim, Sam, Russ, Dan, Tim P and Pauly. Was really great to be cruzing with some mates again and the next 3 days were awesome to say the least, wont go into it all as then ill have no stories left to tell you all when I see ya will I? All ill say is it was hot, good food, late nights, dancing, drinking, laughing, swimming, sunbathing, walking, ice creaming, great company, meeting new friends, ya ya, and heapsa good vibing!! Next blog Pampalona and probably the best week of my life, San Fermin festival is sweeeeet!!!! Till then stay cool!
Much love Dan


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

Central LondonCentral London
Central London

Cool buildings somewhere, was lost at the time
Someone leaving the palaceSomeone leaving the palace
Someone leaving the palace

Unsure who but everyone started taking photos so I did to
San SebastianSan Sebastian
San Sebastian

I didnt actually take that many photos but fell in love with this city, could definatly live here for a while!
Chillin with Russ againChillin with Russ again
Chillin with Russ again

Had only been like 3 weeks but was still cool to meet up again, you da muss, y estamos awesome cuz
The beautiful beachThe beautiful beach
The beautiful beach

We spent alot of time here, the water was cystal clear and the mujers sin ropa wasnt bad either
On top of the San Sebastian hill was a massive Christ overlooking the cityOn top of the San Sebastian hill was a massive Christ overlooking the city
On top of the San Sebastian hill was a massive Christ overlooking the city

Below was the fort used for protecting the city, well worth the walk up
Timmy P, Me and Timmy BTimmy P, Me and Timmy B
Timmy P, Me and Timmy B

Doist doist da da da!
This cannon was built in 1500This cannon was built in 1500
This cannon was built in 1500

Just checking for any gold pieces misplaced
Walking around townWalking around town
Walking around town

Typical San Sebastian street


11th July 2005

cool
Excelentes fotos espero que sigas disfrutando del viaje y cuidate.

Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.088s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb