Edit Blog Post
Published: August 14th 2007
Now, you know how I like to be doing what all the kids are doing. Well, all the kids in London go to Ibiza, so obviously, I had to check it out.
It’s not my fault that I somehow ended up attending a bucks weekend (I didn’t know when I booked the tickets - promise). Luckily, I am one of the blokes - and … there was another girl. We both adopted boys names for the weekend, so it was like we weren’t even there!
Now, obviously, what goes on tour stays on tour, so I can’t write that much (thank goodness I hear you say). What I can tell you is:
• We went to three clubs - Pacha, El Divino and Space - the sound systems are all that - awesome! The clubs are huge.
• Pacha was really, really crowded (too crowded for me - I like my own space for dancing). Space starts in the afternoon and had the girls wearing the least clothes (poor boys, they did not know where to look).
• I am a stayer - stayed out until 6am the first night, 5am the second night and 2am
I was not the only girl!
the last night (but we started there at 5pm).
• There was a surprisingly wide range of ages of club attendees.
• Swimming in the ocean (sorry - sea) was awesome. It reminded me how much I miss the beach.
• Owning a club in Ibiza is a lucrative business - with entry fees of 50 - 60 Euros, beers at 10 Euros and waters at 7 Euros - how could they not be.
Had a great time, but if I told you more, I’d be breaking the code.
Tot: 2.044s; Tpl: 0.051s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0174s; 1; m:saturn w:www (184.108.40.206); sld: 3;
; mem: 1.3mb