Couch-sleeping...


Advertisement
Slovakia's flag
Europe » Slovakia » Bratislava Region » Bratislava
June 16th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Downtown BackpackersDowntown BackpackersDowntown Backpackers

right at the stairway of the hostel.....pretty cool colour coding there actually!+)
Ended up taking the l ast night train to Bratislava...
BAD....from now on I will try to get sleepers/couchettes for all overnight trains!!
there were more people than I expected so I didnt get to lie down to sleep.....><"

Got to Bratislava....first impression...hummm...big....old...dirty???
Dunno..just not so impressive as the small towns....afterall, its the capital i guess.

Went to the hostel and check-in wasn't till 2pm!!!! WORST..accommodation in this city is almost double from the mountains and there is NO INTERNET....the computer broken down...=(
very disappointed....
Slept on the couch for like 3 hours...actually a pretty comfi one...haaa.. and went to town to internet-cafe hunt...

Afterwards, went to shop for food then back in the hostel...
Noone was there so I finally got to freshen up and relax...
The room was full! There was a Singapore women, American gal, Some Irish guys. Italian guy and a Swedish guy....ging!
There was a guy from Hong Kong in another room as well!...he didnt have the adapter for Europe..haaaa....came to borrow mine..haaa...
Chatted and had beers at the bar downstairs.....it was ok la...haa
Then this Italian guy brought us to this club...OMG....its techno and the lights were killing me....
never really
Old TownOld TownOld Town

many interesting statues around actually! they collaborate with some of the shops around as well!
liked it...and it was raining!!!!......ok.....me and the American girl headed back to the hostel a little earlier and we call that a day.

Still havent done anything in this city yet.....
The beers were NOT CHEAP here....the ones downstairs were alright...but then they went to this other pub..I was a little drunk at that time so I didnt order anymore drinks..but they got a beer and it was 125sk!!!!! HOLY.......its like the price of the Slovakian meal I had in the mountains!!!!!!!.......thank god I didnt order.....haaaaa...!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb