Flight Booking Service


Advertisement
Slovakia's flag
Europe » Slovakia » Bratislava Region » Bratislava » New Town
January 6th 2023
Published: January 6th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Modern travelers are tech-savvy, demanding, and empowered. They want to be able to book their travel with incredible ease. Research suggests that 57%!o(MISSING)f them want a single app for all their planning, booking, and travel needs.

Naturally, when it comes to customer service, travelers also want to use channels of their choice to resolve their issues quickly, fairly, and with minimal hassle. Travel agencies that are able to meet these expectations are the ones that will likely increase their customer satisfaction and earn themselves a loyal customer base.

According to a study published in Harvard Business Journal, airlines that responded to a customer’s Tweet in five minutes or less were likely to earn $20 more from that customer on a future airline ticket.

Another study by Think with Google found that great customer service is the most compelling factor of consideration for high-value travelers. 60%!s(MISSING)ay that when choosing a brand to travel with, their customer service matters most to them.

For 50%!o(MISSING)f those high-value travelers, online reviews and word-of-mouth matter. Brands that offer travelers great experiences are most likely to earn stellar online reviews.

Don't hesitate, and check out one of the best apps for booking cheap flights:

">


Advertisement



Tot: 0.247s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0665s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb