Yekatarinburg, from Ronald


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia » Urals » Yekaterinburg
August 22nd 2008
Published: August 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Relaxing day. Made some experience with the restaurant. Decided not to eat there, after having seen the cook... Thei hav a almost full range of Baltica beers, but: all sold out except Baltica 3 in a tin... And this right after the start!
Arrived in Ekaterinburg, saying good bye to Igor and his familiy. Maybe, we'll see each other in Kamtschatka, listening to good music, in front of a vulcano...

Perfect hotel, good beds and bath - ahhhh! Tomorrow we'll see the Romanov's murder-site and the Eurasian obelisk.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Arrival at EkaterinburgArrival at Ekaterinburg
Arrival at Ekaterinburg

We arrive at Yekatarinburg, and find german chokolat and danish beer in the fridge. Now, how is that?!
countrysidecountryside
countryside

Landscape between Moscow and Yekatarinburg
IgorIgor
Igor

Nice guy from Kamchatka: Brewing his own beer, sharing it with tourists, together with russian RAP music...
Buying bread, chicken, beer...Buying bread, chicken, beer...
Buying bread, chicken, beer...

Just on every station, you'll find the babuschka's selling allmost everything. I believe, they'ld sell their own grandmother, if they get money for it... Nice and cheap resource for our travel kitchen.


8th September 2008

Thank you
Very funny and interesting pictures. Bye bye
11th September 2008

Schoen
von Dir zu hoeren, Marco. Sind jetzt in Beijing.

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb