Back in Moscow and back in trouble ;o)


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia » Northwest » Moscow
May 15th 2006
Published: May 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Moskva RiverMoskva RiverMoskva River

The Moskva RIver lookes much nicer in spring... no more ice on it and the beaches are green...
Now as well in Spanish, at the end of the message!
Jetzt auch in Spanisch, am Ende der Nachricht!
Ahora tambien en español al fin del mensage!
______________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guys,
Long time since I haven’t written, but due to the fact that I wasn’t in Moscow for a while there was not much to tell you… but now I’m back and this is what happened lately:

Spring definitely arrived in Moscow and outside in the parks the trees are blossoming and the weather is quite nice! Well, it’s still cold in the nights, but during the days sun is shining and we reach about 18 degrees Celsius.

On 11th of May we met at Sasha’s apartment where he invited us to Russian food and a nice get together. We spend a really nice afternoon, first eating salad and rice with meat and kind of a pudding and a tart. Later Sasha told us a bit about Turkmenistan, where he comes from originally and showed us books, artefacts and pictures. Afterwards we played some games, listened to music and even danced a bit… It just was a good time!

In the night we all met at the trainees’
Tulips everywhere!Tulips everywhere!Tulips everywhere!

They plant tulips everywhere, it's so nice! And some Russians just go there and pick them... NOT NICE!
apartment for a party… It was great… we talked, played games and drank some beer and Vodka and danced in the kitchen…
But for some reasons the neighbours didn’t like the party that much than we did… they must have called the police… :o( NOT NICE…
Well, Sunday noon, we were just waking up, the door bell rang and one of the Turks opened and faced a man from Militzia… that’s quite a nice wake up!!! Hey, get out of the bed, police is here and wants to see your passports… Oh no… Not again was the first thing I thought…
Sasha had already left the apartment and we called him to come back… he just had arrived at home… poor boy…
Well, I refused to give my passport away, but showed the Visa and the stamp of registration and told that I don’t live in that apartment and I just didn’t release my documents… He didn’t like that, but I thought that with the 4 Turkish, the US-American and the Austrian passport he had already more than enough… ;o)
Well, after I called Lyuba - the girl I’m registered with - and let her talk to the officer he
Thousands of Matrioshkas!Thousands of Matrioshkas!Thousands of Matrioshkas!

The famous doll in the doll... in thousand different colours, sizes and shapes!
didn’t want my passport anymore and gave Jeff’s back as well… Still he wanted Sasha to call him, as soon as he arrived at the flat and wanted to meet him, because even though we all had a valid registration, non of us had one for the apartment we were in…

Well, this is Russia… people don’t declare the ownership of an apartment, so they don’t have to pay the taxes for it. Therefore they neither declare that there are people living in the flat, because than they would have to admit, that they own it… So there is a lot of space for illegality and for bribing the police if they get to know about it… on the other hand, if everything would be declared officially the rents might even be much higher, so everybody is profiting from this system…

In the end Sasha paid 4000 ruble (about 120 Euro) and it was solved… Next month each of us will pay his/her share of the money when receiving our salary… it was an expensive party, but still a lot of fun and at least something to laugh about afterwards…

Soon to be told more from Moscow!
A church in the center of MoscowA church in the center of MoscowA church in the center of Moscow

A small church in the center of Moscow, close to the Christ-the-Savior-Church.

Hugs to all of you,
Antje
______________________________________________________________________________
Hallo Ihr alle,
Ist ne Weile her, seit ich das letzte Mal geschrieben habe, aber ich war ja eine Zeit lang nicht in Moskau, es gab also auch nix zu berichten… Aber jetzt bin ich zurück in Geschehen und im Folgenden die letzten Ereignisse:

Der Frühling ist definitiv angekommen in Moskau und draußen in den Parkanlagen blühen die Bäume das Wetter ist recht angenehm. Na ja, es ist immer noch recht frisch nachts, aber tagsüber scheint meist die Sonne und wir erreichen Temperaturen um die 18 Grad Celsius.

Am 11. Mai haben wir uns in Sashas Wohnung zusammengefunden, wohin er uns zu russischem Essen und einem fröhlichen Zusammensein eingeladen hatte. Wir haben dort einen netten Nachmittag verbracht. Erst haben wir Salat, Reis mit Rindfleisch und als Nachtisch eine Art Pudding und Kuchen gegessen, dann hat Sasha ein bisschen von Turkmenistan erzählt, wo er ursprünglich her kommt, uns Bilder, Bücher, Schmuck und Souvenirs gezeigt. Anschließend haben wir Spiele gespielt, Musik gehört und sogar ein bisschen getanzt... Es war einfach ein schöner Nachmittag!

Nachts haben wir uns dann mal wieder zu einer Party in der Prakti-Wohnung eingefunden... Es war super… wir haben
Who's the odd man out??Who's the odd man out??Who's the odd man out??

And more tulips... but it seems, that one doesn't belong here ;o)
uns unterhalten, Spiele gespielt, ein paar Bier getrunken und in der Küche getanzt...
Aber aus irgendeinem Grund fanden die Nachbarn die Party nicht so toll... Sie haben anscheinend die Polizei angerufen… :o( NICHT SEHR NETT...
Naja, Sonntagmittag, wir waren gerade beim Aufwachen, hat es an der Tür geklingelt und einer der Türken hat aufgemacht und einem Beamten der Militzia ins Gesicht geschaut... Das ist doch mal eine nette Art geweckt zu werden... Steht auf, da ist die Polizei und will Eure Pässe sehen... Oh man... Nicht schon wieder, war mein erster Gedanke...

Sasha war schon nach Hause gegangen und wohl gerade angekommen als wir ihn anriefen, dass er zurückkommen solle… Der arme Kerl…
Ich habe mich geweigert meinen Pass aus der Hand zu geben, habe dem Beamten das Visum und den Registrierungs-Stempel gezeigt und versucht ihm klar zu machen, dass ich ja gar nicht in dem Apartment wohne... und vor allem habe ich meinen Pass nicht los gelassen... Er schien das nicht zu mögen, aber ich war der Meinung, dass er mit den 4 Türkischen, dem Amerikanischen und dem Österreichischen Pass schon genügend habe und er meinen nicht auch noch bekommen solle… ;o)
Naja, nachdem ich dann Lyuba angerufen
Lilac blossomingLilac blossomingLilac blossoming

Lilac blossoming in Moscow! I love the scent
habe - das Mädel bei der ich gemeldet bin - und sie mit dem Beamten gesprochen hatte war das dann wohl auch OK und er hat auch Jeff seinen Pass zurückgegeben... Aber er wollte immer noch, dass Sasha ihn anruft, sobald er in der Wohnung ankäme, denn obwohl wir alle Gültige Registrierungen vorweisen konnten, hatte ja keiner eine für die Wohnung, in der aber doch offensichtlich manche von uns wohnten...

Ja ja, das ist Russland… Die Leute geben das Eigentum einer Wohnung nicht an, damit sie dafür keine Steuern zahlen müssen... daher melden sie auch Mieter nicht an, da sie ja sonst die Wohnung auch melden müssten... Es gibt also viel Spielraum für Illegalität und Bestechung der Polizei, falls sie es dann doch mal herausfindet… Auf der anderen Seite wären die Mieten bestimmt noch höher, wenn alles offiziell und korrekt angegeben würde, es profitiert also jeder ein bisschen von diesem System...

Schließlich hat Sasha dann 400 Rubel (ungefähr 120 Euro) „gezahlt“ und alles war geregelt... Nächsten Monat müssen wir alle unseren Anteil von unserem Gehalt bezahlen... Es war eine teure Party, aber dennoch ne Menge Spaß und eine gute neue Geschichte über die man im Nachhinein lachen kann...
Tower of the Kreml-WallTower of the Kreml-WallTower of the Kreml-Wall

One of the towers of the Kreml-Wall in Spring ;o)


So, bald gibt es mehr aus Russland,
Ich drück Euch alle,
Antje

______________________________________________________________________________
Hola Amigos,
Hace tiempo que no les escribi, pero como no he sido en Moscú por un rato no havía nada de contar… Pero ahora estoy de vuelta y les cuento lo que me paso últimamente:

Primavera finalmente ha llegado a Moscú!!! Afuera en los parques los arboles y los flores estan floreciendio y el tiempo esta más agradable! Pues, aúnque todavía hace frio en las noches, durante los dias ya sube a las 18 grados y hace sol.

El 11 de Mayo nos encontremos en el apartamiento de Sasha. El nos habia invitado a almurzar comida russa y disfrutar estar juntos… No quedemos alla, primero comiendo ensalada y arroz von carne, una tarta y pudín. Después Sasha nos conto sobre Turkmenistan, de donde el viene. Nos enseño fotos, libros y otras cositat que son de este pais. Mas tarde jugemos, escuchemos musica y bailemos un poco… Pasemos un buen tiempo con el!

Por la noche nos encontremos es el apartamiento de los chicos (los quatro Turkos y el Americano viven juntos) para celebrar und poco… estaba una fiesta excelente! Hablemos, jugemos y tomemos unas cervezas y Vodka y bailemos en la cocina...
Pero parecia que a los vecinos no les gusto tanto nuestra fiesta porque llamaron la policia… NO MUY AMABLE!!
Pues, es domingo al medio dia - acabemos de levantarnos - alguien toco en la puerta y unos de los Turkos abrio y se encontro de cara con un funcionario de la polizia… No hay nada que te despierte mejor!!! Hey, levantanse, hay un senor de la polizia que quiere ver nuestros pasaportes… No, no, no… Lo primero que pense fue, no de nuevo!!!
Sasha ya se habia ido, asique lo llamemos y el tuve que volver al apartamiento… el acava de llegar a su propio apartamiento, el pobrecito…

Pues, yo no le dio mi pasaporte, solamente lo enseñe, la visa y la estampilla de registración pero no lo suelte… A el no le gusto que no se lo dio, pero pense que el ya tiene suficiente documentos como tenia los de los 4 Turkos, del Americano y del Austriaco… ;o)
Bueno, despúes yo llame a Lyuba - la chica con la que estoy registrada officialmente - y ella hablo con el funcionario y despues el volvio el pasaporte de Jeff y no quizo el mio mas… pero queria hablar con Sasha y nos dejo su numero de movil para que el lo llamare al llegar al apartamiento… los otros pasaportes no se los lleve tampoco.

Eso es Russia! La gente no declara sus propiedades para que no tenga que paguar impuestos. Pore so tampoco registran los que viven en los apartamientos, como no los tienen ;o)… Asique se quedas muchissimas oportunidades para corrupcion y ilegalidades… al otro lado, si todos loa apartamientos estuvieran registrados officialmente los precios para rentar los tambien subieran, asique todos los incluidos benefican de esta systema…
Al fin Sasha pago 4000 rubles (aproximadamente 120 Euro) y el problema estaba solucionado… El mes que viene todos vamos a paguar nuestro parte del dinero de nuestro salario… Fue una fiesta cara, pero de todas maneras Buena y por lo menos nos dejo con una Buena historia que contra a nuestros amigos y para quedarnos riendo al recordar…

Pronto les voy a contar mas de Moscú!
Abrazos,
Antje


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb