We had 17 in service tonight...


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia » Northwest » Moscow
December 7th 2008
Published: December 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

MoscowMoscowMoscow

Right to Left: Dimitry (Russian), Daniel and his family (French)
...it was a wonderful blessing! And, the awesome part of it is that most of them are starting to or will be regular's, so it can only grow! We have a family of five who moved here from France and are going to be regular part of our group, two Filippino girls (who conincidently know my brother's pastor's wife and her sister), a girl from the UK, a girl from Boston, two local Russian guys, and of course the Pastor's family, myself, and Amber. It is great to have some steady members who will help reach Moscow. Everyone that has been a part so far, including those from the US, are excited about it and are asking what they can do to help! I really don't have much more to say tonight. It's late and I'm getting ready to go to bed, but I wanted to let everyone know the good news about our group tonight. Keep us in your prayers. I believe God is going to start filling people with the Holy Ghost evidenced by speaking in other tongues soon!!!

Dasavadanya! (Goodbye)

P.S. We now have a keyboard so we are able to have an actual song service
MoscowMoscowMoscow

Worship (Natasha is playing the keyboard)
with music!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

MoscowMoscow
Moscow

This is a little blurry but I wanted to post a pic of Susan (Left) who is from London and Cara (Right) who is from Boston. They have been very faithful.


Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 65; dbt: 0.1459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb