Lovely Lagos!!


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Algarve » Lagos
August 22nd 2016
Published: August 25th 2016
Edit Blog Post

I'm in love with Lagos!
We only stayed one day and night, but we could've easily stayed here 2 or more days!
Many beautiful beaches with different sand colours and views. Many markets and fun shops surround the cosy little cobblestone streets. Restaurants and cafes, ice cream and music, history and entertainment. Even though i was extremely tired that day, i wanted to keep walking those streets til late at night. The city of Lagos has a unique charm. Everyone can find something to enjoy in Lagos.
We had decided to stay on one beach and rest that day and soak up the sun. So we chose the main beach which was a ferry ride away from the city center. After sun basking, on the way back to the hotel, i was distracted by the market along the canal for few hours!
With so many restaurants, how can we make up our mind for a dinner stop? A sign outside one of them announcing "caracõis" was all we needed to help us decide 😊 our entrée was a huge plate full of little succulent Snails!!!! And of course a main dish of fish!!
The next day we couldn't leave Lagos without visiting 2 more beaches, praia Dona Anna and praia da piedade.
That is one destination i will defenitely have to re-visit. In my mind i'm already planning a trip with my husband, and our families as it's an experience i would like to share with my loved ones!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb