Hotel Eden is lovely


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Lesser Poland » Kraków
June 13th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Just a quickie to say how much we enjoyed Krakow and especially the Hotel Eden in the Jewish quarter of this ancient city. We've just left a review of this hotel on www.tripadvisor.com if you want to read a more in-depth review of this super little place to stay complete with photos.
We flew with Easyjet who leave a lot to be desired with when it comes to their free-seating policy, which means you are not allocated a seat but instead sit at the first available seat when you board the plane. As you can guess, its a melee to find a seat. On top of that, on board prices for snack and drinks are extortionate and many people did not buy what was on offer. £3 for a 330ml can of Heineken is way over the odds, so it was a relief when we landed in Krakow to find cheaper beer, although not sure where people find beer at 40p per pint!! It averaged around £1.20 at the touristy spots. The weather was kind to us and so we sat at the old town square watching the world go by which was pleasant and also found a nice restaurant to eat at the square although we can't remember the name.
Two days for us was enough and Krakow can be compared with Prague although it seems a bigger city and both myself and Tracey have the view that we prefer Prague, although our time in Krakow was lovely.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Krakow dragon handing out leafletsKrakow dragon handing out leaflets
Krakow dragon handing out leaflets

Not something you see everyday!


Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0687s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb