What a beautiful country!!!


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway
May 30th 2010
Published: May 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Eileen writing
What another wonderful day we had. Went to a beautiful church and stayed for a service and a half because we got there in the middle of the service so stayed for the full one. We had our good fitness walk to the far beach which was really relaxing and we swam again in the Adriatic sea again. Richie said he was waiting for the good stuff swim when we get to Greece.
Okay, we were in Dubrovik, Kristie remembers that, and she really liked the white wine so had a few and the girls went out partying and closed the town, again. Kristie wants to know the rest of the story so the rest of the story will be told upon our arrival at home. Just ask Kristie about hopscotch. The streets were to narrow evidently.
We walked the whole wall of the old city and it is just unbelievable. It took us about three hours, except for one, which it took all of 5 minutes, at the most. Her initials began with P. The old city of Split has to be from before the Roman empire and is so great. We were at a wedding that had gaurds all dressed up like from the Roman era. we will have to show you the pictures and they will never show how it really is:
Okay, we are getting the car tomorrow and Jane will be chauferring us through the country. It is supose to rain so hope it will not be a heavy one since we may be driving through more mountians. Peg is the map person and we all chip in with our ideas which can become pretty hairy at times. God be with us on the excursion.
Good night to all for now.

Advertisement



2nd June 2010

sounds wonderful
THis is so much fun to follow your trip! All is wellj here. Janey says HI We have new mailboxes at last!! But I don't have a key for you!

Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1059s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb