Greetings from Oslo


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway
January 14th 2008
Published: January 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Harwich, UKHarwich, UKHarwich, UK

Leaving Harwich for Denmark
January 14, 2008

Greetings from Norway! We are sitting in Maren’s house (Seth’s girlfriend) in Oslo right now. We just got back from a day of cross country skiing in Rhukan, Norway, where Seth is currently living. We had a long few days getting here.

We flew into London, spent a few hours there and got some local beer and fish and chips, then a train to Harwich and an overnight ferry to Denmark. We then took trains all the way up to northern Denmark, spent the night in a train station and then caught a morning ferry to Norway, and arrived in Oslo at 7 PM on Friday.

We somehow got a hold of Seth and he was in Oslo 10 minutes from the train station we were at. He and his girlfriend came and met us and Saturday we went out to his current town of Rhukan. There was lots of snow there and rain here in Oslo. We skied all day, it was just awesome!!!!

Now we are back at her apartment in Oslo and planning to leave for Stockholm, Sweden on Tuesday then onto Tallinn, Estonia for a few days. From there we will travel by train into Russia.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.312s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0712s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb